Beats Pill + Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Due to an influx of orders we are currently running around 5+ weeks for processing and production.
We are also still experiencing vendor supply shortages which may turn into a backorder. If you there is any such issue with your order, you will be notified within 2-3 weeks of placing the order.
Please keep in mind all our product is customized. We do not carry inventory on most of our items and each order is customized to your selections.
Your order is very important to us, and we appreciate your patience and support. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team If you have any questions.Thank you – Sportex Team
Beats Pill+ is designed to fill the room with a rich clear sound field that has as much power as it does definition. The simple, intuitive no-nonsense interface gets you to your music fast. The Beats Pill+ has a 12-hour battery life to stay charged on the go, plus you can keep track of your power levels with the fuel gauge so you always know how much battery is left. Includes: Beats Pill+ speaker, Soft carrying case, 1.5m Lightning to USB-A charging cable, 12.5W PSU, Quick Start Guide and Warranty Card
|Hi Vis Classification
|Fire Resistant Rating
|Replace Price Message
- No tags connected to product
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (‘) for phrases.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
You’re reviewing: Beats Pill + Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- *Summary of Your Review
Packard Bell Audio-Chroma Pill LED Wireless Speaker
Write a Review
Ask the First Question
By Packard Bell
Take the party anywhere with this sleek Audio-Chroma wireless speaker from Packard Bell. Thanks to the memorable design and reactive LEDs you can enjoy your favorite tunes in crisp clarity while complementing every glance with a personal light show.
Model Number: BPSK7CRB-BGL
- Product dimensions: 10.0″L x 4.5″W x 5.0″H
- Product weight: 1 lb
- End use location: Indoor
- True color: Black
California Customer WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to : www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Wireless speaker with reactive LED lights
- Seamlessly pair your smart device and stream your favorite songs wirelessly
- Sleek, compact design with rechargeable battery and convenient onboard controls
- Assembly required: No
If you wish to return your online order, please visit your
order history to start the return process. If you have any issues, contact our Customer Care Support Center at 1-866-BIG-LOTS (244-5687) for assistance with making your return. Please be prepared to provide your order number and email address, or your rewards number, so that we may better assist you.
For return terms, see our full Returns Policy.
In store pickup is FREE. Orders placed by 5pm local time can be picked up the same day.
Need it? Get it! Got it. Same Day Delivery available from select stores. You can choose from available delivery windows in cart.
Standard Delivery is FREE on orders over $79. Expedited delivery can be chosen in cart for eligible items.
Delivery questions? For more info, visit our Delivery FAQs.
Good to Know
We’ve got curbside pickup! Quick and contactless, simply place your order on Biglots.com. Once you arrive at the store, call the store and describe your car and we’ll bring your order right out to you. Just have your ID ready!
We aim to provide accurate product information, however some information presented is provided by a 3rd party and is subject to change
See our disclaimer.
- Customer Reviews
Share your thoughts, we value your opinion.
What Our Customers Are Saying
notSoldAtLocation : false
forSaleInStore : true
isBopisTransactable : true
isItemBopisEligible : true
onlineOnly : false
skuOutOfStockForTheLocation : false
skuOutOfStockForMostOfTheLocations : false
sameDayDeliveryEligible : false
isShippingTransactable : false
inStockOnline : false
shipmentTypes : [CustomerPickup, SameDay, RetailParcel]
transitStoresAvailable : false
90,000 Speaker brought to death by pills?
In Kirov, the city named after the Bolshevik leader who died under mysterious circumstances, another, no less mysterious death is now being discussed. Yesterday it became known that the speaker of the regional legislative assembly Valery Kaisin shot himself (or was shot?). The police consider the incident a suicide, although they do not discount other versions.
According to police officers, Kaisin’s body was found on Sunday, at about 9 am, in one of the garage cooperatives in the Novovyatsky district of Kirov. One of the speaker’s acquaintances found a corpse with a “firearm” in a garage belonging to Kaisin. A sawn-off shotgun lay next to the body.
– This is suicide, – Natalya SHUTOVA, head of the press service of the Legislative Assembly of the Kirov Region, confidently told MK. “Though what happened is unbelievable. After all, Valery Kaisin was an absolutely normal person, cheerful …
– As one of the versions, the investigation considers incitement to suicide or even murder. Did Kaisin have many enemies?
— No, incitement to suicide is out of the question. Valery Mikhailovich was a non-conflicting, sociable person, he always knew how to find compromises. He got along with everyone. And in his personal life everything was fine with him: a loving wife, children, two grandchildren. The eldest granddaughter recently went to school. The speaker had a lot of plans, he was building a house… In a word, there was hardly any external reason.
— Why do you think Kaisin decided to commit suicide?
— You know, Valery Mikhailovich has been very ill lately. And although he did not go to the hospital and continued to work, but being a responsible person, he diligently followed all the prescriptions of doctors. He literally took handfuls of pills. Perhaps some of the drugs had an effect on the psyche, something “jammed”. After all, when we broke up last week, he did not look depressed or upset. Valery Mikhailovich and I talked on Friday – I came to him with some problems, and he replied: “Don’t worry, we’ll meet on Monday and discuss everything.”
After the ballistic examination is carried out, representatives of the region’s law enforcement agencies promise to answer the main question: suicide or murder? The first conclusions of criminologists will be ready in the near future. In the meantime, the employees of the regional prosecutor’s office have put forward another version – the suicide could have been accidental. “A preliminary examination of the scene, the position of the body and the carbine belonging to the victim, the marks caused by the shots give reason to believe that the cause of death could be careless handling of weapons,” the investigators said. True, it is difficult to imagine that an adult of sound mind and solid memory could accidentally shoot himself with a gun.
The funeral of Valery Kaysin will take place in three days, and the extraordinary election of the speaker is scheduled for October 13th.
What else to read
What to read:More materials
In the regions
In Yaroslavl, battered models wrote a statement to the police
A tourist spoke about a traffic jam in front of the Crimean bridge: even children are being searched
photo: MK in Crimea
Crimea will surprise tourists with Russian Maldives in 2023
photo: MK in Crimea
I calmly watched her die: how the “usual” beatings in a Pskov family ended in a painful death
The fate of the “Dushegubka”: what will the “new owner” do with the tower of the XIV century and why does it excite the people of Pskov
Armed Forces of Ukraine are going to block the way to the Crimea
photo: MK in Crimea
In the regions:More materials
Toothache pills quick and effective list
Almost everyone has experienced toothache in one way or another. This symptom is a signal that there are inflammatory processes in the oral cavity that require the intervention of a professional dentist. However, it is not always possible to immediately contact a specialist when a toothache occurs. Therefore, in the first-aid kit there should always be means that will help relieve pain before visiting the dentist’s office. After all, these can arise very suddenly, and getting rid of them without analgesics is not easy.
Quick and effective remedies
Pharmaceutics has received a very wide development in recent years. Pharmacies have a huge selection of medicines. Deciding which of them will really have the desired effect and do it in the shortest possible time is not easy. When a toothache occurs, there is no time to delay, because it worsens the well-being so much that those suffering from unpleasant sensations are haunted by one desire: to get rid of it as soon as possible.
In order not to guess which pain reliever is better to give preference to in case of toothache, study the list below of drugs available in pharmacies that have proven to be effective and fast acting.
So, with severe pain, it is worth giving preference to one of such drugs as:
To cope with discomfort of moderate and mild degree, drugs such as:
You can also use anti-inflammatory drugs that will not only relieve pain, but also help fight the source of it. These drugs include:
Consider the features and characteristic properties of each drug in more detail.
- Nice. This drug belongs to the category of potent. Produced in India, it is supplied to the shelves of Russian pharmacies almost uninterruptedly. Nise, after just a couple of minutes after its application, relieves even acute and severe toothache. The effect is enough for a period of 6 to 8 hours. If pain occurs, it is recommended to take one tablet. It is quite enough to relieve pain. In large quantities, this type of medication can cause a skin rash, nausea, and pain in the stomach. Nise is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Ketarol. Also belongs to the category of potent drugs. It can only be taken in limited quantities – up to three tablets per day. The drug has an analgesic effect very quickly, but subject to the simultaneous intake of a large amount of liquid. Therefore, Ketarol is washed down with a whole glass of water. Pregnant women should not take this drug in order to avoid the negative effect of potent substances on the fetus.
- Ibuprofen. Another remedy from the category of potent. This drug can be used during pregnancy, as it is less toxic than the previous drugs on the list. It is recommended to take one tablet of Ibuprofen when a toothache occurs. If the desired effect has not come, then after four hours you can drink another one.
- Ketanov. This drug is recognized as one of the best in the fight against toothache. The analgesic effect is caused by ketorolac, which is part of the drug. However, this drug should also be taken with caution. Pregnant women, children under 16 years of age, as well as those who suffer from bronchial asthma, should refrain from using this drug. Among the side effects of Ketanov are nausea, drowsiness, dry mouth, dizziness.
- This drug does not combine well with other drugs, but it copes well with pain of moderate to low severity. Its reception is allowed in the amount of up to 6 tablets per day. As a side effect, allergies, chills, heart palpitations, lowering blood pressure and heart rate may occur.
- Ketonal. Belongs to the category of anti-inflammatory drugs. Acts quickly to reduce fever and pain. Children under 15 should not take it. There are also a number of side effects when using it: nausea, loose stools, vomiting, increased fatigue and nervousness.
- Actasulide. An effective anti-inflammatory agent that requires caution when taking. Aktasulide is not recommended for children under 12 years of age, pregnant and lactating women, as well as for those who suffer from renal, hepatic and heart failure, stomach or intestinal ulcers, diabetes mellitus.
- Nurofen. A very effective and popular remedy. Nurofen relieves the pain symptom, as well as inflammation of the soft tissues of the gums. This effect is achieved due to the content of codeine in the tablets. It is not recommended for use in hypertension, Crohn’s disease and liver and kidney defects.
- Flash. A popular drug with anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect. Instant relieves pain, fever. It can be taken ½ tablet three times a day. You can use Mig in this mode for no more than 7 days. This medicine is contraindicated in pregnant women and people with diseases of the optic nerve, blood.
In addition to the drugs listed above, pharmacies can also purchase products with the so-called freezing effect. They relieve pain quickly and effectively. These include drugs such as Kamistad, Dentol, Metrogyl.
If a toothache occurs in a pregnant woman, then it is best to use traditional medicine to relieve it. In the event that they did not have the desired effect, it is possible to take Ibuprofen, as well as drugs such as No-shpa, Spazmalgon, Baralgin, Analgin.
All of the above medicines are available in pharmacies in the public domain. You can buy them without a doctor’s prescription. It should be understood that analgesics and anti-inflammatory drugs have a very strong effect on the body. They are usually very toxic, which means that in order to avoid unpleasant consequences, you must strictly follow the rules of the instructions for use.
Before taking such drugs, you should carefully read the enclosed annotation, study the list of contraindications and side effects. If, due to the state of health, the drug is not recommended for you to use by the manufacturer, then it is better to follow the advice in order to avoid a serious deterioration in well-being and any complications.
When to take pain pills
Drugs sold in pharmacies that have analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects can relieve the symptom, but not eliminate the cause of the toothache that has arisen. It should be borne in mind that this kind of sensation is a clear and reliable signal that a disease is developing in the oral cavity that requires immediate specialist help.
The cause of pain in the teeth can be one – inflammation of the dental nerve. But among the problems that led to this, we can distinguish a whole list of dental diseases. These include the following.
- Root cyst.
- Granuloma and others.
The launch of such pathologies can lead to further damage to the soft and hard tissues of the oral cavity. As a result, the development of serious complications, up to the complete loss of even healthy teeth.
That is why if you experience acute, throbbing or aching toothache of varying severity, you should immediately contact your dentist. Especially if such attacks are not one-time. Tablets against toothache can only be used to eliminate discomfort if they caught you by surprise at night, away from the city and in other circumstances when it is not possible to visit the dental office.
Where to go in Moscow
8 (800) 511-58-02
Modern Dental Implantology Center ReSmile on Butyrskaya
7 (800) 333-14-79
Multidisciplinary Dental Center SIMPLADENTAL
8 495 513-11-02
Doctor Fedorov Implant Center