Amazon Basics HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable, Bi-Directional 1080p, Gold Plated, Black, 6 Feet, 1-Pack : Electronics
4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars
Amazon’s Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.
in DVI-HDMI Adapters by Amazon Basics
Only 12 left in stock – order soon
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||76. 71 x 1.57 x 0.63 inches|
Note: Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Please check compatibility before purchasing.
Staples® Official Online Store
School supplies, made easy
The success of your students starts with the right supplies. Whether you’re a parent or caregiver with one or more kids in school, or a teacher responsible for an entire classroom, Staples is a one-stop shop for all the school supplies you need. From writing supplies and paper to school tech and furniture, we have everything on your back-to-school list.
Shop by grade
Staples makes it easy to get exactly what your students need by organizing all the essentials by grade. Shop for preschool supplies like learning toys and rest mats, or elementary school supplies for everything your kids need from kindergarten through 5th grade. Our selection of middle school supplies includes more advanced items like planners and scientific calculators, and you can find everything you need for high school in our high school supplies section. Getting ready for college? From dorm essentials to laptops, get everything you need from our selection of college supplies.
All the essentials for school
Whether you want to shop by subject or are looking for furniture and supplies for learning at home, we’ve got the right selection. Browse classroom essentials including cleaning supplies, storage, classroom décor, snacks, and teacher supplies. For everything from school art supplies to calculators, binders, school backpacks, lunch boxes and more, we’ve got what your students need to succeed.
Take a seat
Whether you’re working from home or outfitting a space for gaming, your comfort is dependent on finding the best chair. At Staples, we provide a broad range of office chairs and seating, so you can find the right fit for you. Select from multifunctional task chairs, computer & desk chairs, drafting stools and more. If you will be using your new chair for multiple hours a day, make sure to get an ergonomic office chair to prevent unnecessary strain.
Comfort, all day long
Office furniture that is the proper size and height makes a big difference. When shopping for chairs, the height of the seat should be adjustable so that the user’s feet can sit flat on the floor with their knees at right angles. Likewise, the accompanying office desk should be at a height where the users’ elbows can sit comfortably at right angles at their sides while typing or writing. Browse our selection to find the combination that’s right for you. If size if a concern, check out our big & tall chairs which can support up to 500lbs.
If you’re a gamer, you know that a single gaming session can last all day or night. For the best and most comfortable gaming setup, Staples has gaming chairs in colors and styles for everyone. Make sure to match your new chair to an ergonomic gaming desk, the perfect complement for the high-tech gaming computer and accessories you’ve invested in.
Tech accessories for work or play
Whether you’re shopping for tech essentials for school, work or anywhere in between, Staples has all the latest products to keep you up to date. Browse our selection of laptops and Chromebooks to find the perfect on-the-go computer for schoolwork, homework, hybrid work, and play. If you’re a gamer, streamer, or work with large files, a gaming laptop or desktop PC might be the best option for you. With installed RAM up to 64GB and up to 2TB SSD, gaming laptops can handle everything from the newest online games to editing audio, films and more. Need more file storage? Increase capacity with an external hard drive.
Shop NXT Technologies wide assortment of tech accessories including chargers, power banks, headsets and more. Staples range of audio accessories can help you create the best audio experience. From headsets for focused work time to headphones and Bluetooth speakers for music and entertainment, find the latest audio technology at Staples.
Show seasonal allergies who’s boss
If you suffer from seasonal allergies, now is when they are at their worst. Stock up on allergy season’s most important products to keep your home, classroom, and office allergen-free. Start with an air purifier to strip the air of allergens like pollen and pet dander and replace existing air filters for improved air quality. Frequently dust, wipe down hard surfaces, and vacuum carpets and furniture to help eliminate pollen tracked in from outside and dander left behind by pets. When leaving the house, check the pollen count and bring a face mask to help filter the air you breath outside.
No matter what you do, it’s unlikely that the symptoms of seasonal allergies can be avoided entirely. Make sure to have over-the-counter cold and allergy medications on hand to battle symptoms, and stock up on facial tissues so you’ll always have one available when you need them.
Spring (Cleaning) is in the air
Spring cleaning and decluttering is a tradition meant to refresh our spaces for the year ahead. Staples has everything you need to clear out the clutter, store and organize your belongings, and all the right cleaning supplies.
Clear out the clutter
Start by preparing a checklist and make sure you have all the necessary supplies. Use storage bins and a label maker to make sorting and organizing easier. Prepare extra boxes for donations and trash bags for the things you no longer need. Look for decorative boxes & baskets that will compliment your home’s décor and use them to organize. You can also use closet organizers and storage drawers anywhere they are needed.
Start with the basics
An all-purpose cleaner, cleaning brush and microfiber cloths will clean most surfaces. Use a duster to remove unwanted dirt and furniture polish to revitalize wood surfaces. Upgrade your broom, dustpan, wet mop, and vacuum to make cleaning any type of flooring a breeze.
The nitty gritty
Spring cleaning doesn’t stop there. There’s so much you can do to reset your home:
- Improve air quality and eliminate pollen and pet dander with a new air purifier and an air freshener with a scent you love.
- On a sunny day, take the opportunity to clean your windows – you’ll need glass cleaner, a bucket, a squeegee, and paper towels.
- Have a step stool or ladder on hand to access hard-to-reach places like the tops of cabinets and overhead lighting.
- Replace broken light bulbs and check the batteries in your smoke detectors.
- Use drain cleaner to clear up sink and bathtub drains.
Up your printing game with a Supertank Printer
Looking for a printer with more print capacity that’s better for the environment and your wallet? Shop Staples selection of Supertank Printers for all the benefits of an inkjet printer with the convenience and savings of replacement ink bottles that last longer and cost less per page than standard inkjet printer cartridges.
Find a Supertank printer from your favorite top printer brand including:
- HP Smart Tank & Neverstop Printers
- Brother INKVestment Tank Printers
- Canon MegaTank Printers
- Epson EcoTank Printers
And don’t forget to browse Staples Ink and Toner Finder to find the right replacement ink for your new printer. No matter what printer you have, enter the brand, cartridge or printer model into the easy-to-use Ink and Toner Finder, and browse for compatible ink.
HDMI, DVI cables Kramer – IMS Company
HDMI, DVI cables Kramer – IMS Company
For calls from Moscow
+7 495 648-35-05
We work on weekdays from 9:00 to 19:00
Free call within Russia
8 800 505 -23-75
We will call you back
IMS offers a wide range of interface cables from Kramer. Kramer cables provide high quality images with maximum resolution accuracy. Cables are available in different lengths and interfaces.
- Various lengths
- High quality signal transmission
Fill out an application online
Articles and variations:
- C-DM/DM-3 DVI-D (M) to DVI-D (M) Dual Link Cable 0.9 m
- C-DM/DM-6 DVI-D (M) to DVI-D (M) Dual Link Cable 1.8 m
- C-DM/DM-10 DVI-D (M) to DVI-D (M) Dual Link Cable 3 m
- C-DM/DM-15 DVI-D (M) to DVI-D (M) Dual Link Cable 4.6 m
- C-DM/DM-25 DVI-D (M) to DVI-D (M) Dual Link Cable 7.6 m
- C-DM/DM-33 DVI-D (M) to DVI-D (M) Dual Link Cable 10 m
- C-DM/DM-40 DVI-D (M) to DVI-D (M) Dual Link Cable 12 m
- C-DM/DM-50 DVI-D (M) to DVI-D (M) Dual Link Cable 15.2 m
- C-DM/DM-65 DVI-D (M) to DVI-D (M) Dual Link Cable 19.5 m
- C-MDM/MDM-3 DVI Single link cable (M-M) flexible 0. 9m 1920×1200 @6 0Hz
- C-MDM/MDM-6 DVI Single link cable (Male – Male) flexible 1.8m 1920×1200 @60Hz
- C-MDM/MDM-10 DVI Single link cable (Male – Male) flexible 3m 1920×1200 @60Hz
- C-MDM/MDM-15 DVI Single link cable (Male – Male) flexible 4.6m 1920×1200 @60Hz
- C-MDM/MDM-25 DVI Single link cable (Male – Male) flexible 7.6m 1920×1200 @60Hz
- C-DM/DM/FLAT(W)-3 DVI (M) to DVI (M) Flat White Cable 0.9m
- C-DM/DM/FLAT(W)-6 DVI(M) to DVI(M) Flat White Cable 1.8m
- C-DM/DM/FLAT(W)-10 DVI(M) to DVI(M) Flat White Cable 3m
- C-DM/DM/FLAT(W)-15 DVI(M) to DVI(M) Flat White Cable 4.6m
- C-DM/DM/FLAT(W)-25 DVI(M) to DVI(M) Flat White Cable 7.6m
- C-DM/DM/FLAT(W)-35 DVI(M) to DVI(M) Flat White Cable 10.7m
- C-DM/DM/FLAT(W)-50 DVI(M) to DVI(M) Flat White Cable 15.2m
- C-4FDM/4FDM-98 DVI (M) to DVI (M) Four Fiber Optic Cable 30 m
- C-4FDM/4FDM-328 DVI(M) to DVI(M) Four Fiber Optic Cable 100m
- C-AFDM/AFDM-33 DVI Single Link fiber optic cable with HDCP support 10m
- C-AFDM/AFDM-66 DVI Single Link Fiber Optic Cable with HDCP 20m
- C-AFDM/AFDM-98 DVI Single Link Fiber Optic Cable with HDCP 30m
- C-AFDM/AFDM-164 DVI Single Link Fiber Optic Cable with HDCP 50m
- C-AFDM/AFDM-328 DVI Single Link Fiber Optic Cable with HDCP Support 100m
- C-DMA/5BM-3 DVI-A (M) to 5 BNC (M) Molded Breakout Cable 0. 9m
- C-DMA/5BM-6 DVI-A (M) to 5 BNC (M) Molded Breakout Cable 1.8m
- C-DMA/5BM-10 DVI-A (M) to 5 BNC (M) Molded Breakout Cable 3 m
- C-DMA/5BM-15 DVI-A (M) to 5 BNC (M) Molded Breakout Cable 4.6 m
- C-MDMA/MGMA-3 Cable DVI-I Male + Audio – VGA Male + Audio 0.9m
- C-MDMA/MGMA-6 Cable DVI-I Plug + Audio – VGA Plug + Audio 1.8 m
- C-MDMA/MGMA-10 Cable DVI-I Plug + Audio – VGA Plug + Audio 3.0 m
- C-MDMA/MGMA-15 Cable DVI-I Plug + Audio – VGA Plug + Audio 4.6 m
- C-MDMA/MGMA-25 Cable DVI-I Plug + Audio – VGA Plug + Audio 7.6 m
- C-MDMA/MGMA-35 Cable DVI-I Plug + Audio – VGA Plug + Audio 10.6 m
- C-HM/HM-3 HDMI to HDMI cable (Male – Male) 0.9 m 4Kx2K
- C-HM/HM-6 HDMI-to-HDMI cable (Male – Male) 1.8m 4Kx2K
- C-HM/HM-10 HDMI-HDMI cable (Plug – Plug) 3 m 4Kx2K
- C-HM/HM-15 HDMI-to-HDMI cable (Male – Male) 4. 6 m 4Kx2K
- C-HM/HM-25 HDMI-to-HDMI cable (Male – Male) 7.6 m 1080p @60Hz/12
- C-HM/HM-35 HDMI-to-HDMI cable (Male – Male) 10.7m 1080p @60Hz/12
- C-HM/HM-50 HDMI-to-HDMI cable (Male – Male) 15.2 m 1080p @60Hz/12
- C-HM/HM/ETH-3 HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) Cable with Ethernet 0.9 m
- C-HM/HM/ETH-6 HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) Cable with Ethernet 1.8 m
- C-HM/HM/ETH-10 HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) Cable with Ethernet 3 m
- C-HM/HM/ETH-15 HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) Cable with Ethernet 4.6 m
- C-HM/HM/ETH-25 HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) Cable with Ethernet 7.6 m
- C-HM/HM/ETH-35 HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) Cable with Ethernet 10.7 m
- C-HM/HM/ETH-50 HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) Cable with Ethernet 15.2 m
- C-HM/HM/PRO-3 HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) Home Cinema HDMI Cable with Ethernet 0.9 m
- C-HM/HM/PRO-6 HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) Home Cinema HDMI Cable with Ethernet 1. 8 m
- C-HM/HM/PRO-10 HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) Home Cinema HDMI Cable with Ethernet 3 m
- C-HM/HM/PRO-15 HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) Home Cinema HDMI Cable with Ethernet 4.6 m
- C-HM/HM/PRO-25 HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) Home Cinema HDMI Cable with Ethernet 7.6 m
- C-HM/HM/PRO-35 HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) Home Cinema HDMI Cable with Ethernet 10.7 m
- C-HM/HM/PRO-50 HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) Home Cinema HDMI Cable with Ethernet 15.2 m
- C-MHM/MHM-1 Flexible High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 0.3
- C-MHM/MHM-2 Flexible High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 0.6
- C-MHM/MHM-3 Flexible High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 0.9
- C-MHM/MHM-6 Flexible High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 1.8
- C-MHM/MHM-10 Flexible High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 3
- C-MHM/MHM-15 Flexible High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 4.6
- C-MHM/MHM-25 Flexible High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 7. 6
- C-HM/HM/PICO-1 Ultra Slim High-Speed HDMI Flexible Cable with Ethernet 0.3 m
- C-HM/HM/PICO-2 Ultra Slim High-Speed HDMI Flexible Cable with Ethernet 0.6 m
- C-HM/HM/PICO-3 Ultra Slim High-Speed HDMI Flexible Cable with Ethernet 0.9 m
- C-HM/HM/PICO-6 Ultra Slim High-Speed HDMI Flexible Cable with Ethernet 1.8 m
- C-HM/HM/PICO-10 Ultra Slim High-Speed HDMI Flexible Cable with Ethernet 3 m
- C-HM/HM/FLAT-15 HDMI-to-HDMI cable (M-M) 4.6 m
- C-HM/HM/FLAT-25 HDMI to HDMI Cable (Plug – Plug) 7.6 m
- C-HM/HM/FLAT/ETH-3 High Speed HDMI (M-M) Flat Cable with Ethernet 0.9 m
- C-HM/HM/FLAT/ETH-6 High Speed HDMI (M-M) Flat Cable with Ethernet 1.8 m
- C-HM/HM/FLAT/ETH-10 High Speed HDMI (M-M) Flat Cable with Ethernet 3 m
- C-HM/HM/FLAT/ETH-15 High Speed HDMI (M-M) Flat Cable with Ethernet 4. 6 m
- C-HM/HM/FLAT/ETH-25 High Speed HDMI (M-M) Flat Cable with Ethernet 7.6 m
- C-HM/HM/FLAT/ETH-35 High Speed HDMI (M-M) Flat Cable with Ethernet 10.7 m
- C-HM/HM/FLAT/ETH-50 High Speed HDMI (M-M) Flat Cable with Ethernet 15.2 m
- C-HM/HM/FLAT/ETH-75 High Speed HDMI (M-M) Flat Cable with Ethernet 22.9 m
- C-HM/HM/A-C-3 High Speed HDMI with Ethernet to Mini HDMI Cable 0.9 m
- C-HM/HM/A-C-6 High Speed HDMI with Ethernet to Mini HDMI Cable 1.8 m
- C-HM/HM/A-D-3 High Speed HDMI with Ethernet to Micro HDMI Cable 0.9 m
- C-HM/HM/A-D-6 High Speed HDMI with Ethernet to Micro HDMI Cable 1.8 m
- C-FOHM/FOHM-50 HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) Fiber Optic/Copper Hybrid Cable 15 m
- C-FOHM/FOHM-66 HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) Fiber Optic/Copper Hybrid Cable 20 m
- C-FOHM/FOHM-164 HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) Fiber Optic/Copper Hybrid Cable 50 m
- C-FOHM/FOHM-328 HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) Fiber Optic/Copper Hybrid Cable 100 m
- CLS-AOCH-33 Low Smoke HDMI Fiber Cable 10m
- CLS-AOCH-50 15m Low Smoke HDMI Fiber Optic Cable
- CLS-AOCH-66 Low-smoke HDMI fiber optic cable 20 m
- CLS-AOCH-98 Low Smoke HDMI Fiber Optic Cable 30m
- CLS-AOCH-131 40m Low Smoke HDMI Fiber Optic Cable
- CLS-AOCH-164 Low-smoke HDMI fiber optic cable 50 m
- CLS-AOCH-197 Low Smoke HDMI Fiber Optic Cable 60m
- CLS-AOCH-230 70m Low Smoke HDMI Fiber Optic Cable
- CLS-AOCH-262 80m Low Smoke HDMI Fiber Optic Cable
- CLS-AOCH-295 90m Low Smoke HDMI Fiber Optic Cable
- CLS-AOCH-328 Low Smoke HDMI Fiber Optic Cable 100m
- C-HM/DM-0. 5 HDMI (M) to DVI (M) Cable 0.15 m
- C-HM/DM-3 HDMI (M) to DVI (M) Cable 0.9 m
- C-HM/DM-6 HDMI (M) to DVI (M) Cable 1.8 m
- C-HM/DM-10 HDMI (M) to DVI (M) Cable 3 m
- C-HM/DM-15 HDMI (M) to DVI (M) Cable 4.6 m
- C-HM/DM-25 HDMI (M) to DVI (M) Cable 7.6 m
- C-HM/DM-35 HDMI (M) to DVI (M) Cable 10.7 m
- C-HM/DM-50 HDMI (M) to DVI (M) Cable 15.2 m
How I chose a monitor for myself and settled on a high-quality and inexpensive LG 22MP55 / Video cards and monitors / iXBT Live
iXBT.com projects require cookies and analytics services.
By continuing to visit project sites, you agree to our
What will not be here
2. Enumeration of the TTX of the monitor.
3. Measurements of brightness, contrast, backlight unevenness.
The first and second are easy to find on the net, the third – look on the “iron” sites.
What will this opus be about
1. Goals and objectives for which this monitor was chosen.
2. Reasons for personal choice of this particular model.
3. Personal impressions from its use.
4. Noticeable deficiencies.
This post is entered into the iXBT.com Blog Review Contest
Join and you to win interesting prizes
The goal was global – to buy cheaper something better.
Since the monitor was bought for two tasks:
1. For trips to the country house / to a sanatorium paired with such a nettop
(cinema, books, surfing)
2. The rest of the time, the 3rd monitor to a stationary computer (on which LG ips235 is now paired with a TV output via hdmi) – well, I already lack 1920×1080 for the desktop.
Accordingly, the boundaries of “something better” were quite clearly defined:
1. Matrix – IPS. I don’t need ultra-fast matrices at all, but color accuracy at wide viewing angles is a thing. Yes, and my eyes TN and -VA strain much more. The choice was made 10 years ago and has not changed since then.
2. Availability of VESA standard mounts on the monitor: for installation on a separate bracket like this
above the main monitor.
3. Cheaper – well, yes, the crisis is outside the window, alas.
4. Screen size (in conjunction with the 3rd point of course) – 21-24 inches, smaller – the size of the point strains the eyesight (and I’m behind the monitor 16 hours 365 days a year), more – 27 “- twice as expensive.
5. Resolution – 1920×1080 – so that all 3 are the same.
6. NOT gloss – highlights, reflections – fuuu – thanks, DO NOT.
7. The arrival of the monitor to me – no more than 3 days – I had to leave.
A couple of mouse clicks on sellers’ websites, a day or two of reading reviews and chatting on forums – the choice was made – LG 22MP55.
6.900r with delivery at the peak of the dollar – in my opinion, more than an adequate price for such a set of features and a 3 year warranty.
Brought and unpacked (DO NOT FORGET about checking – the thing is not cheap and is not bought for one day). Nokia Monitor Test showed no misbehaving or non-performing pixels and slight backlight unevenness in the bottom center of the screen. Barely visible in the test and completely invisible in real use (unless you professionally work with graphics or video, but there prices for monitors are “somewhat” different).
Brightness / contrast settings – well, everything is largely individual here – I can’t give exact advice to others. Try to put both this and that at 50 – see and adjust for yourself. I now have Brightness-45, Contrast-60. Set up is easy and understandable. The buttons are in the usual place for an LG monitor – on the right side of the bottom surface of the monitor.
Adjusted, and … EVERYTHING! The monitor works as it should, a slightly smaller dot (than on 23-24 inch full-hd monitors) can be easily compensated by setting fonts in Windows. If I use a novelty in “single swimming”, I just move it a little closer to myself. I read a lot. Bookseer turned on the “text” reader as usual – black text on a light gray background (IMHO the most comfortable combination), “picture books” (pdf, djvu, fb2 with illustrations) – here STDUViewer will show everything clearly and clearly. Watching a movie alone is great! If you are a little more ill, look either at 27-30 inch monitors or on a TV with a decent screen.
Now for the minor drawbacks. Whether they will be significant for YOU personally – “think for yourself, decide for yourself.”
1. The frame of the monitor
could be smaller, you can hardly assemble a normal and very inexpensive panel 3840×2160 or more – the “breaks” will be decent. For me, this is not significant, since the extended desktop will have separate “windows” on it with constantly running programs.
3. Previously, on LG monitors, the labels for the power and settings buttons were “virtual” and appeared on the screen itself when you clicked on any of them. Now they have been made physical. Gray on the black version is not so noticeable. On white, like mine, it sometimes catches the eye.
4. BRIGHT LED ON/OFF. Really bright. Moreover, it turns on just when there is no signal on the monitor (the computer is turned off or in sleep mode). But the monitor is easy to detect even in total darkness.
4 and a half. No hdmi input. For myself, I decided to buy an hdmi-dvi cable for 160 rubles.
In my opinion, the monitor meets all the tasks set before it, and definitely justifies its price. Is it possible to find a much better monitor? Quite! For much more money.
Tokyo researchers for the first time presented their navigation system to the world, which does not require the use of expensive space satellites. The new navigation system is based on…
– a car refrigerator with a colossal volume of 45 liters, which
provides transportation of large quantities of food or water.